- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- A monitor with a decent resolution.
- Headphones or speakers.
- A webcam with a resolution of at least 640×480.
- A microphone connected to your computer.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Authority to install software on your computer.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.