- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years cumulative paid full-time work experience in two or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP CBK®. Candidates may receive a one year experience waiver with a 4-year college degree, or regional equivalent or additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list, thus requiring four years of direct full-time professional security work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK.
For more information on CISSP certification please click here.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
To take the program and sit for the CISA exam students should have experience in IT auditing or relevant education in that area.
How to Become CISA Certified:
- Successful completion of the CISA examination
- Submit an Application for CISA Certification
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
For more information on how to become CISA Certified click here.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
To take the program and sit for the CISM exam students should have experience in IT security or relevant education in IT Security.
- Successfully pass the CISM exam.
- Adhere to ISACA's Code of Professional Ethics.
- Agree to comply with the Continuing Education Policy.
- Work experience in the field of information security.
- Submit an Application for CISM Certification.
For more information on how to become CISM Certified Click Here.