Whether you’re interested in obtaining a new career in payroll, or are an experienced payroll professional seeking a professional certification, this program will allow you to demonstrate the skills required to excel as a Payroll Professional (CPP).
Helps Prepare You For...
- Payroll Specialist
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Accountant
What You'll Learn...
Payroll is one of the fastest-changing career fields in the business world today. Constant fluctuation in government rules and regulations make it difficult to keep up.
The Payroll Practice and Management Online Training Program will teach you all facets of payroll, from the basics to the complexity of fringe benefits, taxation, and garnishments. If you're new to the field, you'll build a solid foundation and knowledge of payroll rules and regulations.
Upon completion of your program, you will know:
- Requirements of classifying employees under the IRC and classifying employees as exempt under the FLSA
- Federal taxation regulations pertaining to payroll and how to complete and process Form W-4
- IRS tax requirements, their interpretation, and application
- Pay periods and their effect on taxation
- The basics of fringe benefits
- The basics of organizing a year-end season