Prepares you for:
Many businesses are migrating to the cloud; with that, the global cloud computing market is projected to reach $270 billion by 2020. This massive migration has started to create an increase in demand for professionals with cloud computing skills. In fact, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, projects “employment of Network and Computer Systems Administrators… to grow 12 percent from 2012 to 2022.”
What Will I Learn?
CompTIA™ Cloud+ Certification Training equips you with the skills needed to understand and execute an Infrastructure as a Service (SaaS) cloud computing model. It covers standard methodologies required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies.
This program provides a rich learning environment, appealing to all learning styles by blending visual, auditory, and hands-on learning.
In this course, you will learn to understand, deploy, troubleshoot, and maintain:
- Cloud services and delivery models
- Virtual machines and virtualization in cloud environments
- Storage technologies and provisioning in cloud environments
- Network configuration and optimization
- Hardware resources used in enabling virtual environments
- Resource management techniques
- Network and storage security concepts and best practices in cloud environments
- Systems management policies and procedures
- Diagnosis and optimization of performance
- Disaster recovery methods
- Availability solutions
Additionally, this program will fully prepare you for the CompTIA™ Cloud+ certification exam.
Possible Careers Include…
- Cloud Computing Specialist
- Cloud Support Technician
- Cloud Consultant
- Cloud Support Associate