Prepares you for:
The MCSA certification can help you advance your existing information technology career. Aimed at individuals already working within the industry, this advanced certification validates your knowledge of Windows Server 2012.
In this program, you will learn to install, configure, and manage Server 2012 within applied learning labs. Each concept taught will help you prepare for the MCSA certifying exam.
Upon completion of the program, you will be given vouchers to take three Microsoft™ certifying exams.
What Will I Learn?
This program will teach you to master the installation and configuration of Microsoft Server 2012. You will also gain expertise in installing and administering active directory and managing group policy in enterprise environments.
You will practice concepts taught using real Microsoft client and server operating systems, to give you more in-depth experience.
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam prep
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 exam prep
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services exam prep
Possible Careers Include…
- Computer User Support Specialist
- Computer Network Architect
- IT Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Support Specialist