- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The following textbooks are included with the course and will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Coding and Reimbursement for Hospital Inpatient Services (1yr access to e-Book)
- Professional Review Guide Online for the CCS/CCS-P Examination (1yr digital access)
The following materials are required for the Advanced Hospital Coding & CCS Prep Course. Before purchasing, please check the AHIMA website for the Allowable Code Books List for the CCS certification examination. You will need the current year's version of:
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) (not included)
- Healthcare Professional Coding System (HCPCS) Level II (not included)
- ICD-10-CM (not included)
- ICD-10-PCS (not included)