This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 7 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Autodesk Inventor 2021. A free 1-year student version of the software is included. You will be provided directions on how to download the student license for the software after registration. The student software license cannot be used in a commercial environment.
- Note: If you have previously accessed a free trial of the Autodesk software, you may be required to purchase it separately to complete this course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.