- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Office 365, 2021 or 2019 (not included in enrollment). While you can use an older version of Microsoft Office, if you do, there will be some differences between your version and what you see in the course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. Textbook assignments in each lesson of the CAP course will be linked to the eBook for the designated reading.
- The Administrative Professional: Technology and Procedures, (eBook only)
The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Management Training course:
- Managing by the Numbers: A Commonsense Guide to Understanding and using your Company's Financials
- Strategic Planning - A Pragmatic Guide
Please Note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.