- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word or an equivalent word-processing program, such as OpenOffice
- Windows Media Player or a similar program.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Administrative Medical Assisting
- A Guide to Health Insurance Billing
- CPT Professional Edition
- HCPCS Level II Professional
- ICD-10-CM Expert for Physicians with Guidelines
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
After successfully completing your course, you'll also receive access to the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) online CPC Exam Review course, to help you study for your certification exam.