- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- Webcam and microphone for testing.
- PC: Windows 7 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Desktop Browser: A 64-bit web browser
- Recommend: Mozilla Firefox 52+, Google Chrome 57+
- Supported: MS Edge 15+, Apple Safari 10.1+
Instructional Material Requirements: The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following material will be available online:
- EPA Section 608 Preparatory Manual
The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
Recommended Supplementary Materials:
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology.