- This course must be taken on a PC. A Mac is not compatible.
- Windows XP or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Dental Assisting: A Comprehensive Approach
- Dental Terminology
- Dental Assisting Instrument Guide
- Certification Exam Review for Dental Assisting: Prepare, Practice and Pass!
- Flossing and Brushing Teaching Model
- Pediatric Hygiene Kits
- Dental Assisting: Interactive Skills and Procedures
Externship packet and dental smock will be provided upon acceptance into the Externship Program.