- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the Acrobat Reader.
- Microsoft Word (not included in enrollment).
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (not included in enrollment) While Microsoft Excel 2019 is ideal, you can download the desktop version of Excel included with Microsoft 365. Please note: There may be some differences between your version of Excel and what you see in the course.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The AIPB provides the six workbooks that are required for this course:
- Mastering Adjusting Entries
- Mastering Correction of Accounting Errors
- Mastering Payroll
- Mastering Depreciation
- Mastering Inventory
- Mastering Internal Controls and Fraud Prevention
In addition to the six workbooks listed above, you will also receive:
- two exam vouchers that cover the full cost of part one and part two of the Certified Bookkeeper exam, and
- a membership to AIPB
*Note: Books/Materials/Exam Fees are non-refundable upon registration.