This program can be taken from either a Mac or a PC. It is compatible
with the Windows XP and later operating systems, Firefox, Chrome, or IE
7 and later browsers. There are no specific computer requirements other
than an Internet connection, e-mail account, Microsoft Word (for
assignment submissions), and Windows Media Player (which is available
as a free download).
Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this
to download the
download the Flash Player.
ed2go will provide the required textbooks for this program:
- A Guide to Health Insurance Billing
- CPT Standard Edition
- HCPCS Level II
- ICD-10-CM Professional for Physicians
- Official CPC Certification Study Guide
- Merriam-Webster's Medical Desk Dictionary
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
After successfully completing your program, you’ll also receive access to the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) online CPC Exam Review course, to help you study for your certification exam.