The Microsoft Office 2016 Specialist training program prepares you
to sit for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exams, which
cover Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
You will acquire advanced skills working within Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access 2016.
Prepares You For...
- Executive Assistant
- Department Secretary
What You'll Learn...
In this program you will learn the ins and outs of working within
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access 2016 - important
skills to bring to any profession or workplace.
Upon completion of your program, you will:
- How to create and edit formulas, audit equations, and present
information in charts and tables
- How to create and format professional business documents,
including mail merges, Web pages, and interactive forms
- How to create and modify slide presentations, including editing
graphics, formatting text and text boxes, and animating objects and
- How to create and edit Outlook objects, such as e-mail, meetings,
tasks, and contacts
- How to create and Manage databases, including creating tables,
forms, reports and strategies for archiving data with Action Queries