This course will prepare you for an entry-level career in the HVAC/R industry by providing hands-on guidance for service, repair, and solutions.
You will learn from in-depth materials, including service call simulations that bring concepts to life. By course completion, you will be ready to pass all 17 HVAC Excellence Employment Ready Certificates, the EPA 608, and the NATE Ready to Work Certificate.
You will also receive a voucher package for the HVAC Excellence Employment Ready Certificate exam and EPA 608 Certification exam. However, please research your state's requirements prior to enrollment to ensure this course is the right fit for you.
This course will provide the necessary information to pass the following entry-level certificate exams:
- HVAC Excellence ESCO Group: 17 Employment Ready Certificates
- NATE: Ready to Work Certificate
- EPA 608: Section 608 Universal Technician Certification
Upon course completion, you will also receive a voucher package for the HVAC Excellence Employment Ready Certificate exam* that includes:
- 1 Employment Ready Certificate for Electrical
- 1 Employment Ready Certificate for Air Conditioning
- 1 EPA 608 Voucher