Students should have a CompTIA Network+ certification and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus.
For more information on the Security+ exam and certification please click here.
- Cisco CCNA Security
Students should have a fundamental understanding of networking.
A valid CCENT or a valid CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite to take the 210-260 IINS Exam.
For CCNA: Security exam certification requirements please click here.
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
There are no prerequisites for the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) exam.
For more information on the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) exam please click here.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
To take the program and sit for the CISA exam students should have experience in IT auditing or relevant education in that area.
How to Become CISA Certified:
- Successful completion of the CISA examination
- Submit an Application for CISA Certification
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
For more information on how to become CISA Certified click here.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
To take the program and sit for the CISM exam students should have experience in IT security or relevant education in IT Security.
- Successfully pass the CISM exam.
- Adhere to ISACA's Code of Professional Ethics.
- Agree to comply with the Continuing Education Policy.
- Work experience in the field of information security.
- Submit an Application for CISM Certification.
For more information on how to become CISM Certified Click Here.