In order to take the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification program students will be required to provide an approved Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification certificate or test out of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program.
Students can bypass testing out if they present a qualifying Green Belt Certificate which is:
- Issued by a regionally accredited higher education institution or ASQ
- Issued for a Green Belt course that covers both Lean and Six Sigma concepts and tools (not only Lean, or only Six Sigma)
The qualifying process:
- The Certificate must be scanned and emailed to the student’s Student Advisor
- The Certificate will be reviewed to determine if it is acceptable to take the place of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- If the certificate is not acceptable, the student will be required to register for the full Lean Six Green Belt Training & Certification or test out by completing the Lean Green Belt Exam
It is highly recommended that prospective students have a history of professional work experience (full-time, part-time, internship, volunteer work, etc.) to successfully complete course assignments and projects.