Prepares you for:
The global cloud computing market is projected to reach $270 billion by 2020. And since so many businesses are moving to cloud services, professionals with cloud skills are increasingly in demand. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, “Employment of network and computer systems administrators is projected to grow 12 percent from 2012 to 2022.”
What Will I Learn?
The Microsoft Private Cloud Certification Training Program covers methodologies required to securely deploy, manage, and maintain cloud technologies specific to Microsoft. This program provides a rich learning environment, incorporating a blend of visual, auditory, and hands-on learning. You will gain a thorough understanding of the material no matter what type of individual learner you are.
The program is closely aligned to the curriculum for the Microsoft Private Cloud credential and corresponding exams. Upon successful completion of this program, you will be well prepared to sit for the exam.
Learning objectives and skill development covered include:
- Understanding Microsoft Private Cloud and Systems Center
- Monitoring and managing Private Cloud services
- Deploying and monitoring end-to-end resources
- Designing and deploying scalable system center resources architecture
- Configuring the storage and network fabric
- Configuring and deploying virtual machines and services, including App-V services
- Trouble shooting and problem resolution
- Service level management
This program will prepare you for the Microsoft Private Cloud industry certification exams, 70-246 and 70-247. After completing the program, you're encouraged to set up your own exam dates and times at a testing center close to you. Test fees and dates are not included as part of this program.
Possible Careers Include…
- Cloud Computing Specialist
- Cloud Support Technician
- Cloud Consultant
- Cloud Support Associate