What You'll Learn..
In this program you will learn to create a framework that organizes large, complex programs into manageable, interrelated projects with this Program Management course.
Upon completion of this program you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certification exams
- Develop an understanding of how projects fit into a program
- Possess a working knowledge of and display a strong commitment to the principles and processes of Program Management
- Develop a solution-oriented approach to risk mitigation, issue management, quality control, and stakeholder management
- Be in a position to define and direct an organization’s program management strategy