What You'll Learn...
You will learn how to properly transfer written messages from English into Spanish and from Spanish into English, eliminating the possible interference's that either change the meaning of the written message or make it awkward in terms of the grammatical structure and vocabulary selection.
Upon completion of this program, students will know the following:
- Translation skills into both English and Spanish
- Proper transfer of grammatical structures into both English and Spanish
- Identification of potential interference's in the original message and a method of filtering the interference's so that the written message is localized and properly structured
- Understanding of cross-cultural differences that can have an impact on the transfer of the written message
- Proper grammatical and lexical cohesion
- Transfer of spoken interactions