What You'll Learn...
Students will learn what Lean Six Sigma is, where it originated, why organization’s use it and an overview of how the methodology works.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Learn how to define what Lean Six Sigma is, where it came from and why organizations benefit from it.
- Be able to list and describe the Lean Six Sigma Roles.
- Be able to list and define each of the 8 Wastes.
- Learn how to summarize the Lean Six Sigma improvement method known as DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)
- Be able to describe the main tools and techniques used in each of the five phases of DMAIC