Corporate events span all industries and are planned for a variety of occasions and celebrations. Corporations and their employees celebrate many milestones and accomplishments within the lifespan of the growth and evolution of its people, products, and successes.
This course will cover the main types of corporate events, how to plan, design, and execute a successful corporate event, and how to charge for corporate event planning services.
The main types of Corporate Events are S-M-A-R-T:
- Special Events: galas, fundraisers, public relations, product promotions
- Meetings: professional, corporate, business networking
- Assemblies: conferences, conventions
- Recognition: incentives, awards, achievements
- Training: seminars, workshops, education
This program is entirely online and is completed at your own pace. When you register, you receive six (6) months to complete this program. Upon successfully completing the course, you will be awarded a Certified Corporate Event Planner certification from the Wedding Planning Institute.