- At least 4.5 years of business analysis experience in the last 10 years
- Good command over the English language and good knowledge of business and IT
To earn the CBAP designation, candidates must:
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 10 years.
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the BABOK Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total hours.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.
- Provide two references.
- Agree to the Code of Conduct and the Terms and Conditions
- Pass the exam.