- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- An Introduction to Six Sigma and Process Improvement
The following eBook will be provided to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook (eBook)
Qualifications and Requirements for CSSGB Certification:
In order to sit for the CSSGB Certification Exam through ASQ, candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams.
- They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects.
- Candidates must have three years of on-the-job experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
- Candidates must have worked in a full-time, paid role.
- Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied toward the work experience requirement.
Please note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.
Education waivers are not granted.
Once you successfully complete the ed2go Green Belt training and meet the requirements to sit for the ASQ SSGB Certification, you can apply via ASQ/Ed2go PDF Certification application.
Learn more about the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
Learn more about the CSSGB Certification.