- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- The optional Dentrix software requires a PC and cannot be used on a Chromebook or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Optional Dentrix Software Requirements*
- Operating System Windows* 7 Sp1, 8.1, 10
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- CPU 4 cores at 2.4 GHz
- Local Drive Install Space 40 GB total, 5 GB on C: drive
- Monitor 1280x1024
*Students are not required to download the software to complete the course requirements and can follow along with the video tutorials.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Dental Assisting: A Comprehensive Approach,
- Dental Assisting Instruments and Materials Guide
- Dental Terminology
- Flossing and Brushing Teaching Model
- Dental Assisting Coloring Book
- Dentrix Software (online download) *You are not required to download the software to complete the course requirements and can follow along with the video tutorials.
Please Note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.