- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. Mac users are encouraged to have access to a Windows environment on their device.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- PC: Access to Windows 11 is needed for the textbook module "Installing Windows"
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- A+ Guide to IT Technical Support
Please Note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.