- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. A PC is used in the the demonstrations, so you'll need to make some adjustments if you do the exercises on a Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Photoshop (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Dreamweaver (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Animate (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign (not included in enrollment).
- Visual Studio Code (this is a free code editor; instructions for downloading and installing it are provided in the course).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.